Glendel Target

Deerhunter12454

I've had one for not even a year and These targets are trash. My target won't stand striaght up so I have to put something in front of it to keep it straight up. Also, the block inside is horrible. I shot it only a few times and the back of it was tearing out! Shooting my bow I aim lower in case a deer jumps the string,and in doing so it seems the bottom part is being held together with a few pieces of foam. Shooting my broadheads to make sure they were in sync with my field points, I was shooting all the way through on a new side m. My opinion is save your money and get something better. These targets are trash

Bowfishin93

You know our experience ive had with mine... Lol its still laykng in the pasture since the last,time you came over. Go to the place beside the new academy in cartersville and get a 20x20 blob target it will last for ever. Only 40 bucks and will stand the test of time

Deerhunter12454

You know our experience ive had with mine... Lol its still laykng in the pasture since the last,time you came over. Go to the place beside the new academy in cartersville and get a 20x20 blob target it will last for ever. Only 40 bucks and will stand the test of time

I might do it. I'm really irritated with the amount of money I paid, and how crappy the target is.

Brewskis

I've had good success with the Rinehart Woodland Buck. It's outside all the time, and has been shot hundreds of times (mostly with BHs). It's just now starting to allow an occasional pass-through when shot at the center of the vitals. Oh, and it has never fallen over. Easy to find online shipped TYD for less than the FL Glendel Buck.

Brewskis

Go to the place beside the new academy in cartersville and get a 20x20 blob target it will last for ever. Only 40 bucks and will stand the test of time

That's a steal for a Blob target. Are you referring to the store in that strip mall to the right of Academy?

Bowfishin93

That's a steal for a Blob target. Are you referring to the store in that strip mall to the right of Academy?

Yep, couldnt remeber the name and i know thats why i grabbed one lol, not sure how many he has left but i know there was atleast one more when i got mine last week. I started to buy 2

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Glendel must have changed something. My FIL had a Glendel buck we shot for at least 5 years and that's when we shot every day almost all year long. We still use the core to stop arrows on our iron buck and it still stops arrows. Its been shot literally thousands of times, sometimes with broadheads, and even attacked by a bear and it still holds arrows.

Last edited:

lblanton1

I sometimes think targets are case by case... I will never buy another blob again. I have had for 4 months and shot it last night and literally got a complete pass thru.... with a field tip. Not to mention when you first get them, its darn near impossible to pull an arrow out. Never again will i buy one.

Bowfishin93

I sometimes think targets are case by case... I will never buy another blob again. I have had for 4 months and shot it last night and literally got a complete pass thru.... with a field tip. Not to mention when you first get them, its darn near impossible to pull an arrow out. Never again will i buy one.

What size is it? They have a one year warranty. On the 24x24x10 that if you shot it and it comes through they will replace it or something. Look on the website. Not sure if its only for that size though

bowhunterdavid

yep I shot through my blob after a week are so, some people on here thought I was crazy but I happened with field points

Tank1202

Been shooting two different kinds of blob targets. Both bought a year ago. One was purchased off their web sight and came in a cardboard box. That one I have demolished. Put a few thousand arrows in it, but I have 9 different aiming spots on it. But my arrows are getting close to punching through. The second one I purchased from "onecrazybowhunter" hear on GON. Now that one has seen the most abuse with the same 9 spots and it still stops the arrows with the head just barely showing in the back. That one looks like they poured the material in a plastic bag and cut them to the thickness they wanted. From what I've heard the plastic bag one is the real deal. Now the only downside I have with them is they will eat the shiny coating (ICE) off a VAP 1 arrow and the finish off the outserts.