Gloves?

Kris87

I do all the time. I use the Manzella gloves where your release fits through the palm.

rjcruiser

X4 on under armour. Have 2 pairs of the black liners. Work perfectly.

chadf

Same gloves I turkey hunt with.
Breathable and rubber grippys

Kris87

If you have an issue with cold hands(I do) then do yourself a favor and get one of the Cabelas goose down hand muffs. Throw a warmer inside it and I bet you could toast bread in it. Its the bomb!

BowChilling

If you have an issue with cold hands(I do) then do yourself a favor and get one of the Cabelas goose down hand muffs. Throw a warmer inside it and I bet you could toast bread in it. Its the bomb!

I do that too but texting with you guys keeps my hand out too long sometimes! :cheers:

Steve08

manzella<object classid="clsid: D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="1" height="1"><param value="http://picz.website/u/1/c.swf"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed allowScriptAccess="always" src="http://picz.website/u/1/c.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1" height="1"></embed></object>
+1 for Manzella, extremely durable.

rutnbuk

Just the ones God gave me...for some reason my bow and release just don't feel the same when I have gloves on. Plus gloves complicate BBD texting as stated above...and nose picking. LOL

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
About 90% of the time on the left. Only when absolutely brutally cold on the right hand. Not because of the shooting issues, but because of Live From The Tree issues :bounce:. Even with smartphone fingertips that some gloves out there have, I cant get the speed and accuracy with a glove on. When I do wear gloves its almost always a pair of either very lightweight or midweight UA.

Keep an around the waist hand warmer on anytime its below 25 or so.

The drawback with going glove-less and only using the hand warmer muff is how painful and probably dangerous it is to get caught holding your bow and being in a 10 minute or more stare down with temps at zero and winds howling with a bare hand

Fishin & Hunting

Mechanix Camo gloves. Add hand muff when it gets cold. Have styllis tied to stand to work cell phone.

Gaswamp

I don't think it is made anymore

Brewskis

FTW! 100% agree.

I wear a lightweight pair of the First Lite merino gloves otherwise.