Gloves?

BigCats

I wear them only when it's really cold , but I would suggest you find a pair you like and shoot with them on just so you are comfortable with shooting with them on and that your still spot on with the glove. It changed my shot and I don't feel comfortable with gloves on so that's why 99.9% of time I just paint hands and stick in pockets.

livetohunt

I never wear gloves when bowhunting. Just doesn't feel comfortable shooting with them on for me. I keep my hands in my Parka pockets which is warmer than wearing gloves or in brutal cold they will be under heater body suit. Like Jim said, if you have to hold bow for extended period that is where the issue comes in. Same with a facemask, I do not like shooting with one on so in cold weather I have to remember to pull it down before shooting.

Gaswamp

I will have to give them a try

Ihunt

Sitka is what I use. That, a Carbon bow, and hand warmers in my coat pockets.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Can't do gloves. It's a feel thing. I can't do much of anything with gloves on that requires any type of feel. And to me, both hands require skin to equipment feel. Yall want to see some fumbling, hand me a ratchet and tell me to take a semi tricky bolt out with a pair of gloves on

ddd-shooter

Can't do gloves. It's a feel thing. I can't do much of anything with gloves on that requires any type of feel. And to me, both hands require skin to equipment feel. Yall want to see some fumbling, hand me a ratchet and tell me to take a semi tricky bolt out with a pair of gloves on
Same.
I've started walking in with gloves and climbing a tree with gloves. Used to not do that, but find it helps.
Absolutely have not found anything I feel comfortable shooting a bow with. It's just so particular of a feel for me I'd hate to screw it up on a big buck

GregoryB.

I wear Military Issue Flight gloves most of the hunting season. In Kansas when it got cold I wore Cabelas Wooltimate gloves and didn't have any issue with the thickness and my release.