Go Dawgs !

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
It looks like Kirby has got the dawgs there now. He has been putting the pieces together and recruiting at the elite level now. I look forward to some dawg vs bucks match ups. Losing is never easy.

It's been a while since the Bucks were contenders. A Dawgs/Bucks matchup would be most excellent simply because Bama would have to stay home and eat worms and that's something we can all get behind.:bounce:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
It's been a while since the Bucks were contenders. A Dawgs/Bucks matchup would be most excellent simply because Bama would have to stay home and eat worms and that's something we can all get behind.:bounce:
Lol. I guess you’ve forgot. The buckeyes were in the NC game 2 years ago. They are contenders every year.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
But he says they are contenders every year. Sounds like something Butch Jones would say without the bricks quote.:bounce::rockon:
You dawgs are still cocky after that natty. That’s good. Im hoping the bucks knock that cockiness out of the dawgs mouth this year. :cheers:

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
You dawgs are still cocky after that natty. That’s good. Im hoping the bucks knock that cockiness out of the dawgs mouth this year. :cheers:
Get past Hairball and ttun FIRST and then maybe we'll talk::ke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheers: