God’s Got This

atlashunter

On the one hand god chooses to allow this virus to do its work because of equity and justice. On the other hand we are cancelling our church service to avoid it. Explain that one to me.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
On the one hand god chooses to allow this virus to do its work because of equity and justice. On the other hand we are cancelling our church service to avoid it. Explain that one to me.
How do you know the cause ? (Equity and justice )

Churches are to obey the law of the land as well. While I struggled at first of holding live stream services, common sense let’s me know that our Pastor made the right decision in doing our part.

All this does is prove that those looking, needing, already have, etc., excuses / reasons to not go will use any of them against the church.

atlashunter

How do you know the cause ? (Equity and justice )

Churches are to obey the law of the land as well. While I struggled at first of holding live stream services, common sense let’s me know that our Pastor made the right decision in doing our part.

All this does is prove that those looking, needing, already have, etc., excuses / reasons to not go will use any of them against the church.

Post #62 says god chooses not to wipe out the virus because it’s a matter of justice and equity. Apparently sparing humans from this virus which for some reason they deserve would be an act of injustice and inequity. Which leaves one to wonder why christians are cancelling services in an effort to avoid receiving what they believe god considers a just reward for what they have earned? For that matter why would they pray for divine intervention to spare them or others from the same just reward?

Latest posts