GON article...hunting in Canada........

Just 1 More

Heres an idea... how about an article about the effect NON RESIDENTS have on Georgia, it's economy, license sales, revenue, leases.. % of land leased by timber companies to NR's vs residents
And also the negitives,, such as % of game violations, .. etc,..
I don't think I have ever seen an actual report on the influx and effect of Non residents...

coon dawg

GONetwork Member

Just 1 More said:
Heres an idea... how about an article about the effect NON RESIDENTS have on Georgia, it's economy, license sales, revenue, leases.. % of land leased by timber companies to NR's vs residents
And also the negitives,, such as % of game violations, .. etc,..
I don't think I have ever seen an actual report on the influx and effect of Non residents...
.....good idea............GON staff members are on here, and taking note............ya'all keep 'em comin'!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bow Only

I've got several good ones that are either half written or would be great. I think with this last one, I'll be done for awhile. It ain't easy keeping my thoughts in line these days. This past article should have taken 2 hours, it took almost a week.

PS...I've bow hunted in 7 states and GON only cares about Georgia. I've been down that road before.

striper commander

How about an article on how good the hunting would be if we were only allowed to shoot 1 buck a year and have seasons similar to kentucky or some other northern states. People would have a better chance at shooting a mature deer and you would actually get to see some deer while on stand. If the seasons were changed up the deer would live longer and not be as pressured and would move more later in the season.

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
I'm all for a 1 buck limit.......

:offtopic: Kentucky is a baiting is legal state.........that won't go over too well.lol :bounce: :bounce: