GON Blast

KentuckyHeadhunter

I know its far for most of you but is anyone going tomorrow or went today? I'm planning on heading up tomorrow morning by myself. The wife was gonna go but she has a broken neck so we decided it best to stay home and rest while I go have fun. If anyone wants to ride up let me know. I'm goin early.
Also the online ticket sales doesn't work and that should be fixed. What's up with that GON?

JDBrown

I'm planning on riding over after work tomorrow, it's only about a 5 minute trip from where I work.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I know its far for most of you but is anyone going tomorrow or went today? I'm planning on heading up tomorrow morning by myself. The wife was gonna go but she has a broken neck so we decided it best to stay home and rest while I go have fun. If anyone wants to ride up let me know. I'm goin early.
Also the online ticket sales doesn't work and that should be fixed. What's up with that GON?

It’s near me so I may wander over tomorrow for a bit.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I’ll be doing deer related stuff. Filling feeders for a friend. Changing battery’s out and putting up a new feeder. May start standing stands back up that blew over. Will mow there soon. Foodplots later. Did I say he also is a recruiter for college teams.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member