GON get-together - Rushville, Illinois / 5 November

Jim Boyd

Dave,

Thanks for the info. Hopefully it was just bad timing and your farms (and ours) have great bucks on them!

Looking forward to seeing you in November.

Bucksport -

Please do let us know any information you can.

We are dying for feedback about the area.

Also, love to have you join us for the 5 November get together at Deb and Di's if you are gonna be there then!

kevincox

Mostly Schuyler but some other counties Kevin. Not sure where you are in Pike...I think northern - you might not be that far at all.

I am thinking Tim Shellnut will come and he is down in Macoupin. He came last year....

Love to meet you - and Ronnie (whom you know) will be there.

Chuck!! You will be ahead of us and we are counting on you to give us a LFTT during your hunt and then some great details as we eat.

It will be here before we know it......

I am in Northern Pike Jim. Looks like it's about 40 miles. Not bad at all

Jim Boyd

We will be looking for you, Kevin!

I will let Ronnie know.

rosco772001

I will head to Rushville for dinner with you southern gentlemen. Fulton co il has had decent rains in the last few weeks and creeks are running and mud holes are full of water. Ehd shouldn't be a problem this year. Corn was planted about a week and a half early this year so as long as we get some good drying weather . Combines should be ahead of a normal year. Seeing a tremendous amount of mature . We are finally pulling out of two hard years in the last 6 of disease. Should be a good one fellas����

flatsmaster

Good to hear from u Roscoe .... my buddy that owns my farm in Fulton text me a little while back and said they got 7.5 inches of rain and on my weather app i was hopeful they got any ... Im ready to get in a Illinois tree !!!!!

Bucksport

Dave,

Thanks for the info. Hopefully it was just bad timing and your farms (and ours) have great bucks on them!

Looking forward to seeing you in November.

Bucksport -

Please do let us know any information you can.

We are dying for feedback about the area.

Also, love to have you join us for the 5 November get together at Deb and Di's if you are gonna be there then!

Got back last night from Rushville. Everything up there looks great. The fields look awesome, thick and lush. They have been receiving plenty of rain. The hundreds of acres our land owner farms are stretched over a few farms all over Schuyler and he said he will have some of the best yields he has ever had. That doesn't necessarily equate to good $$ returns however, but don't ask me to explain that. I talked to a few other farmers and they felt the same about the crops so all looks good on that front. They should be able to start harvesting earlier this year than in years past and getting them all out by November shouldn't be an issue. I am excited now, can't wait to get back. Let me know if yall have any questions.

We haven't finalized our trip dates yet but if I am up there on the 5th I will definitely try to be there for the get together.

Jim Boyd

Our scouting trip was excellent.

Got stands and cameras out - can't wait to see the photos!!

Come on, November.

Jim Boyd

Guys - we are gonna get together at Deb and Di's diner on Saturday, 5 November.

We have set the time as 7:00 to 7:30 PM - as many will already be hunting and will need time to climb down and travel to the restaurant.

My cell is 803-479-8975, please call if I can help in any way.

Travel safe, my friends....