Gon Letters

1shot1kill

Well just for the record,I never threatened anybody on here and I ain't gonna start now.Nor do I appreciate being threatened,which you bowhunter have openly done.Do I hate florida hunters...no.I just stated my opinion that I feel they have contributed to our lease prices going up.I also consider myself fairly educated and well read,not ignorant.

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
Let's all take a deep breath and step back. --- This is a subject that needs discussing but each time it comes up somebody gets insulted? :huh:

Try and get back on subject.:)

MCBUCK

I have an idea.....leave the Fla boys alone...raise the license prices on everyone that has a Gwinett, Cobb, or Fulton tag ::ke: :bounce: That counts as non-residence if you live in those counties, and that would take care of any fees for re-directing the lost "Cobb tags" off Cohutta :rofl:

Mrbowdeadly

I agree LTthomas, but I have to chime in....

One of us from Florida is always complaining about being "spoken poorly of" by someone in Georgia. As usual, the good fellas on this board from Georgia, get on the thread and apologize and speak highly of us. I certainly appreciate yall lettin me hunt there, and I hope you understand that I don't require apologies and pats on the back because certain people want to bash others. We appreciate yall just like you do us, and yall can come fishin with me here in FL anytime.....

One hunter stickin in there with other hunters...

MBD

hunting 101

what about the fla. guy who bashed the georgia land owners? do you know anyone that feels this way that lives out of state?

MCBUCK

Lthomas said:
Dont ya know that Fla guy is an idiot. He cant help it. It comes from upbringing. His parents were probably idiots as well. :eek:
It just goes to show that there are folks on both sides that are not playing with a full deck. Talk to most folks like this in person and you will start hearing deuling banjos in the back of your mind. My advise. When you encounter a person with this mentality, do not make conversation. Make a quick and quiet departure. ;)
I happen to like Deuling Banjos, and live very near where that was filmed !! But to give you a little insight....I think most of the Ga Boys don't mind the Fla Boys huntin here....(did you notice I didn't get a reply bout the Gwinett County remark though ::ke: )
The Florida hunters don't make that great of an impact, at least not on this end of the state...if you want to hunt the land ya gotta lease it just like every body else.