GON Phone APP

I recently lost all my downloaded and working phone apps. It's a Droid phone, so I started adding them back from the Play Store. I've gotten most everything back that was lost. BUTTTTT!!!!!
I can't FIND the GON app nomatter where I look. Can anyone give me any suggestions? Or explanations?
Thanks.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Never heard of such and apparently Playstore hasn't either.
Are you sure it wasn't just a web page saved as an icon on your home screen?

specialk

never heard of one either...

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I didn’t know we had one, and I’ve been an admin for years.

georgia_home

Or maybe referring to the Georgia fish and wildlife guide app?

specialk

What’s an app?
any of those little icons on you phone screen...like your bank, google, facebook, twitter, etc....app,lications-programs....

Blackston

I have this ? It’s It’s basically the magazine in app form ….. it kinda spoils it though cause I read most articles before the magazine gets to the house 73C0920B-5706-45D4-AD7A-81C145828236.jpeg

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I just hit the bottom on on the left 2nd to the right. Safari
46E54207-E059-4FCF-BE58-9A1651E053F8.jpeg

georgia_home

On iPhone, safari, goto the gon page you want

the hit the box with arrow icon in safari, near the address bar.

Scroll down the choices until you see one that says Add to Home Screen

hitit

then look. It had a generic icon. Not the gon icon. You’ll have to figure that one out

edit: if you goto gon.com, that is the gon website with the gon icon. If you are in a gon forum page, for example the new posts screen, it you will get a generic G icon

All this is for apple/iPhone. not sure about any android devices.

Last edited:

cowhornedspike

There actually WAS a GON forum app many years ago for a very short time, but they discontinued it and once I changed phones I couldn't get it back. Nowhere to be found any more.