GONetwork District 46 Banquet

Hey Gang,
The GONetwork District 46 Banquet will be held on Friday, January 28, at the Bogart Community Center. Doors will open at 6:30 and dinner and festivities will begin at 7:30. Dinner will be BBQ chicken and ribs with all the fixing’s catered by Port-A-Pit BBQ out of Hahira. This will be a family oriented banquet, so bring the whole family for a fun filled evening and get involved with the preservation of our outdoor heritage.

Funds raised from this event will help to support the donation of 1500 lbs of fresh venison that was donated to the Northeast Georgia Food Bank over the holidays.

FYI - District 46 includes Clarke, Oconee and Oglethorpe Counties.

Ticket prices include annual membership dues to GO Network:
Individual ticket: $50
Couples: $75
Youth: $20
Sponsor: $275
Already a Networker: $32.50

To purchase your ticket or for additional information please shoot me a PM.

BTT - C'mon folks, I know we got a few folks from the Athens area on here. This is going to be a great banquet........

GAGE

GONetwork Member
Bogart? Maybe I will go! I am a member so how much for the wife and 4yr old?
Thanks AgE

Gage

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
........anyone here

at UGA can get their tickets from me.........Forestry Building 3, Room 306......... :flag:

The Banquet was last night and we had a great turnout, good food and gave away some nice stuff. All in all I think everyone left pleased. How many Woody's members were there? What did ya'll think??

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Jason!

I think y'all did an outstanding job! Congratulations on a great event!

Of course me coming away with a nice print from the auction and winning that Remington 1100, you know I was tickled when I left!

:fine: :fine: :fine:

GAGE

GONetwork Member
Jason.

I think you all did a great job, I finally met Coondawg, my son won a little knife and I got a great deal on a nice print!
I did not win any guns but all in all we had a good time! :cool:

Gage

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
GAGE!

I can't believe you didn't intro yourself! i wouldn't know you if i saw you but I'm kinda hard to miss! :eek:

Hunter Haven

Ag Eng. I'm glad that I dropped by early that afternoon and helped set up things. I later returned with my wife. We both enjoyed the banquet very much. It seemed to be a good turnout with lots of kids. The food was very good to us. There was quite a bit of merchandise that was given away and raffled off. Although I did not when a gun, I tried. I also took home one of the auctioned items and like it. It was the bronze statue of the 2 turkey's. My wife and I also won a door prize too. We had a great time and look forward to attending the next one. Thanks.

GAGE

GONetwork Member
Jeff,

I wish I would have introduced myself but my wife and I had quite the time chasing our son and our little red head daughter all over the place! We were at the end of the second row from the door next to the food and it was a great place to be! :clap:
I bought the big yellow lab print and couldn't be happier!
Thanyou all for a great event!

Gage

coon dawg

GONetwork Member

all the Woody's members..............nice finally meeting ya'all!!!..............thanks, everyone, for supporting this organization!! :clap: :clap: ................Jeffy, you made out like a bandit, son!!.....congrats!! :clap: :clap:..............and I might add.....ya'all have some beautiful, very polite children............I know you're proud. :flag: :flag:

Last edited: