Good Day With Jeff Blair

Zebco 33

Got out with Jeff yesterday to catch some crappie.

Ended up with 58. While not record breaking for Jeff, Not bad for a couple of clients that shoot docks 3 times a year.

The amount of fish Jeff had us on was crazy. Piles and piles that just would not eat. On day soon somebody on that boat is going to break 150 for sure.

It was blowing our minds while we threw everything at them. Plastics, hair jigs, different weights, colors and even live bait. The best thing I can figure is recent lake level changes just had some of the fish locked down.

Sure was a good time out there. Great weather, good company is hard to beat on a fishing trip. I look foward to the next one.

Thanks again Jeff.

dturnersr

sounds like a bunch of sandwiches....

mtr3333

Banned
Great!

5635950853_9672b3c426.jpg

Zebco 33

It is not a bad day for most for sure. Compared to what we saw on the graph. 150 was within reach if we could have found the magic.

Not diassapointed by any means so dont get me wrong. Jeff sets a goal of 100. Would have really cool to meet that.

StriperrHunterr

It is not a bad day for most for sure. Compared to what we saw on the graph. 150 was within reach if we could have found the magic.

Not diassapointed by any means so dont get me wrong. Jeff sets a goal of 100. Would have really cool to meet that.

If I could catch 1% of the fish I mark I wouldn't be able to load the boat on the trailer.

Hookum

We ran into the same thing on Monday with him. Mother load of fish, and none of them would chew.

AStrick

Y'all say 58 fish is a bad day?
That is close to my best day!
Congrats to Capt & crew!
And from my trips with Jeff in the last few years?
Jeff is undoubtedly the real deal!
Fo Sho!

Zebco 33

He is the certainly real deal.... I won't pay anybody else to fish anywhere.

Zebco 33

I'd take 58 any day of the week and be ecstatic about it.

Oh I am.

Go get on his boat tell him you want to catch 58 that day. He's gonna laugh and tell your expectations are low. He will show you 58 on the graph at the first spot.

Jeff Blair

This time of year we should be able to get everyone on the boat their limit of 30 everyday. Anything less than that I consider a slow day not a bad day. A bad day is when they are really locked up and can barely catch a dozen. Thanks again guys for all the positive comments. Here are some pics from Larrys trip hookums trip and a few more from this year.

Larry Young Jr

Great job Jeff. Do you feel old yet? That boy of yours is growing Fast!!!! LOL
Good Luck and Be safe
Larry

Zebco 33

That pic with you and your son on the front of the boat are aweso e.

Cant wait for the next trip.

AStrick

Great job Jeff!
You got me shooting a 5 gallon bucket in the yard!
Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?
Hope to see ya in a few weeks?
Fo Sho!