Good idea or bad idea

Gbr5pb

Well I've survived another night. Feeling some better. Still not 100%. More like 51 but feel I might make it. No gifted membership @Gbr5pb , tough break man. Seems the comcensus was a whole hearted no on the off brand buggy. Oh well. Will have to entertain myself some other way today. Probably drag my sorry behind in to work.
Oh well glad your making it! You need to get well I think you got in a good group and want to see pictures! Don’t know how long I would make it with them anyway be hard to pass up some of Mr Jims culls

Hillbilly stalker

We had a side by side at work called a Bulldog, sold by Home Depot. A Yankee white shirt ordered it for us because he thought it was a deal. It was a constant headache. After about the second year, we could not find anyone to work on it. All the repair shops refused to work on it when they heard what brand it was. They would work on about all else, that was before the trouble we have now getting parts. So that is something I would check on before buying any off the wall name brand machine. Everyone will work on Honda’s, Suzuki’s, Kawasaki and Polaris.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Oh well glad your making it! You need to get well I think you got in a good group and want to see pictures! Don’t know how long I would make it with them anyway be hard to pass up some of Mr Jims culls

After I shot this one back in 2020 I was kicking myself that he wasnt what I thought.

BUT I just found his last backstrap in my freezer on sunday and after 2.5 years in the freezer he was still perfectly fiiiinnnnneeeeeeee!!!
:banana::rockon::biggestshoot:

Shoot and ask questions later!!!
20201104_182635.jpg20220619_162351.jpg20220621_183542.jpg

slow motion

Gonna struggle with that as well. They are definitely a great group.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I have never regretted killing one yet! But I’m only in competition with myself would have a real hard time passing a 140

Yeah exact same here, I dont regret when I kill one even if I thought it was a different deer. Just scratch it up, move on and fire up the grill.

Course when I kill one that's exactly what I thought I go ahead and fire up the grill then too :bounce:

Life is way to short either way and you gotta have a good time

slow motion

We had a side by side at work called a Bulldog, sold by Home Depot. A Yankee white shirt ordered it for us because he thought it was a deal. It was a constant headache. After about the second year, we could not find anyone to work on it. All the repair shops refused to work on it when they heard what brand it was. They would work on about all else, that was before the trouble we have now getting parts. So that is something I would check on before buying any off the wall name brand machine. Everyone will work on Honda’s, Suzuki’s, Kawasaki and Polaris.
Knew the answer before I asked the question but asked anyway because I wanted it to be different. Kinda like when my wife tells me that fried squash is hot, I love fried squash. I know she would not lie to me. The squash is hot. Still I want it to be warm instead. So I grab a piece. Now my fingers are burning. Smart move is to drop it. But I toss it into the other hand and burn it too. So I pop it in my mouth and burn my tongue. All because I wanted a different truth. And no I'm not the smartest person.

slow motion

After I shot this one back in 2020 I was kicking myself that he wasnt what I thought.

BUT I just found his last backstrap in my freezer on sunday and after 2.5 years in the freezer he was still perfectly fiiiinnnnneeeeeeee!!!
:banana::rockon::biggestshoot:

Shoot and ask questions later!!!
View attachment 1159623View attachment 1159624View attachment 1159625
Y'all have all tried to tell me not to stress on it too much. Just enjoy it. John and I were talking and he said there's no fine unless you take 2 in one season that are smaller than agreed upon. Even then it's added to dues for the next season. So I said then there's no fine at all if I shoot 2 - 110" . Since I wouldn't be invited back. :p

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Y'all have all tried to tell me not to stress on it too much. Just enjoy it. John and I were talking and he said there's no fine unless you take 2 in one season that are smaller than agreed upon. Even then it's addef to dues for the next season. So I said then there's no fine at all if I shoot 2 - 110" . Since I wouldn't be invited back. :p

Thata boy!

Drew

My tractor salesman/repair guy advised me against buying any of the models sold by the big box stores. He is a straight shooter and wasn't trying to sell any from his inventory but he said straight out of the factory they just aren't manufactured as solid as the ones from dealers. And the warranty (even extended warranties) are a nightmare to resolve. I learned the hard way after buying a husqvarna zero turn from Lowes that lasted one year before the hydrostatic pump went out. Even with a 3 year extended warranty I have been fighting them for months for resolution.