Good info on mountain hunting!

ddd-shooter

Thanks for sharing Chris. This is Probably the most accurate and informative podcast I have heard in relation to hunting deer on national forest in the mountains.
Haven’t listened to this yet, but check out nathan killen’s podcast with southern outdoorsman. It’s about as close to my style of mountain hunting as I’ve ever heard. Not that that matters, but it’s a good listen.

chrislibby88

Haven’t listened to this yet, but check out nathan killen’s podcast with southern outdoorsman. It’s about as close to my style of mountain hunting as I’ve ever heard. Not that that matters, but it’s a good listen.
Man I’ve listened to almost every SO episode the past few years, so I’m sure I’ve listened to it. One of the perks to driving 40 minutes one way to work is I can usually get in a few podcasts a week.

jbogg

I have heard that one as well. Good stuff!

Tio Hey Seuss

GA Afield podcast with Dr. Chris Jenkins. There’s some very good info in there for folks new and old to mountain deer/bear hunting. A lot of you new guys stand to gain a lot of info here though. Give it a listen!
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/georgia-afield-hunting-podcast/id1468346503?i=1000533286561

Dr. Jenkins is a beast! He's very approachable if you have questions too. He has 2 episodes on the Southern Outdoorsman also if I remember right. One is about turkey and the other deer. Dude does a lot of bear hunting too but I haven't heard him talk about it on a podcast.

chrislibby88

Dr. Jenkins is a beast! He's very approachable if you have questions too. He has 2 episodes on the Southern Outdoorsman also if I remember right. One is about turkey and the other deer. Dude does a lot of bear hunting too but I haven't heard him talk about it on a podcast.
Yup. I first heard him on SO.