Good mess off notchaway

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Yessir, that is bigun! Mighty fine mess of fish too. It`s good to see all our creeks and the river getting in order. Proud for you on the fish. :cheers:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Nice catch.

PS Snapping turtle, not loggerhead - loggerheads are saltwater turtles. FYI
PS-loggerhead is the commonly used name for the last couple hundred years in the deep south for the alligator snapping turtle. Everybody knows what it means. FYI.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That is a fine mess of fish! I know that was as much fun as you can have with britches on. When should we show up for the fish fry?

Mauser

Yessir, that is bigun! Mighty fine mess of fish too. It`s good to see all our creeks and the river getting in order. Proud for you on the fish. :cheers:
Thank you sir! We finally got through planting everything Thursday,so me and Lady Mae had to have a fishing date. That woman loves to fish more than I do. I think she felt sorry me having to work all the time and let me skunk her lol. We may have fished 300 yards of creek, I hope it don't get low enough to wade it but if it does I've got to cut a pile of trees out that Michael left us.Its rough up our way, you can still get up and down it in Baker co.

Mauser

That is a fine mess of fish! I know that was as much fun as you can have with britches on. When should we show up for the fish fry?
Thank ya! Yep it don't get no better. Enjoyed reading your fly-fishing trip you posted about the other day,this creek holds a special place in me,many many good memories from 6 years old to now,36 years old. And many more to come I hope lol. I needed this quick get away,even if it was just a few hours. Lightin the grease this afternoon bout 530 or 6,so come on lol. I'll try to post it down in the cafe

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Very nice catch. Bet that loggerhead(snapping head) gave that kayak a ride!

Mauser

Very nice catch. Bet that loggerhead(snapping head) gave that kayak a ride!
Caught it in a deep hole where we have a pumping unit. Threw out a pole with cut shad while I was putting the kayaks in and getting everything ready. I don't know if I could have done anything with it in the kayak. My wife thought she was hung up and handed me the pole.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’ve caught them that size on cut bream but always off the bank. I imagine that would be a heck of a ride.

ilbcnu

Couple nice shoalies and brim a plenty so far. Both released for the next guy