Goodby guys

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
Mike I hate so much to hear this! We all beat each other up in this forum as well as others. But when it comes right down to it we all are on borrowed time and should have better relations within our sportsman brotherhood. Time and again we will get heated arguments in this forum only to joke around and be almost a different person in others. Life is too short and I've always tried to go through my life like everyone was my friend.... Or nobody was. I wish I had
Ore time to get to know many on here. May god grant you peace and your family be comforted in the final hours. I'll fire an arrow down through my favorite mountain hollow with your name on it. I only wish that it would not be soon. My prayers!

Kawaliga

Gone but not forgotten
Mike, I wish you a peaceful journey. Your bravery is inspiring.God bless you.

flowingwell

I truly hope you are able to find peace and feel no more pain. At the end of the day, we are all on the same team.

nhancedsvt

Banned
God bless you. Prayers for comfort for you and your family.

Dr. Strangelove

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for thinking of us during this time.

Man that's tuff to read may god give you peace for the rest of your time here left on earth ! I dread the day when I have to go down this road...

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Wow! This is a tough one. Hard to find words, but we're with you buddy! We are with you!

For you to find the time to speak to us knuckleheads means a lot to me! I mean that from the bottom of my heart! You are awesome, Mike!

God bless you and your family! We love you brother!!!!

sleeze

Tearing up as I read through these posts. Big man up stairs is with you, when nobody else is. God bless you man.
Go Gators!

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
This is both the most profound and inspiring post I have ever read on this or any other forum... your dignity and brutal honesty are an example for all. Goodbye to you Mike, may God bless you and your family and although I shared so little with you in this existence, perhaps we will have another opportunity in the next.

God Bless you Mike

I pray that the peace of God that passes all understanding will guard your heart and mind as well as your families through Christ Jesus.

boneboy96

This is both the most profound and inspiring post I have ever read on this or any other forum... your dignity and brutal honesty are an example for all. Goodbye to you Mike, may God bless you and your family and although I shared so little with you in this existence, perhaps we will have another opportunity in the next.

Couldn't have said it any better. Prayers go out to you and yours Mike! ::; ::;

LanierSpots

Thats a tough read Mike. I did not realize that things had advanced this far... We will all miss you and wish you much comfort. May God bless you brother. We are all brothers in the end..

tcward

May God give you the strength you need Mike to face whatever this viscious disease throws at you next. May you have a peace like you have never know before, but the most important thing is knowing God loves you! God bless you Mike and your family!

tjl1388

For once I have no witty picture, I have no funny retort. Neither words nor typed text can fully grasp the magnitude of your post. Though people on this forum very seldom see eye to eye, the respect I and I am sure the rest of here have for you as I type this is beyond compare.

May the thoughts and prayers of all of us be with you in your time of rest.

Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
(Psalm 116:15)

And just for you good buddy.
gogators.jpg

MCBUCK

A song line comes to mind...."run to Jesus...." and Mike...in a few months when I am watching the Cocktail Party, I will know that you are in a place better than me watching that game....you will be missed. We all love you Mike, and are praying for you and your family.

rifleroom

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! God bless you!

Cobra

May the thoughts and prayers of all of us be with you in your time of rest.

Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
(Psalm 116:15)

This.No words to express my feelings even though we never met in person.May god give you that peace I think we all look for.