Got a Lacy pup today

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
After years of wishing I finally got a Lacy dog. I figure now that I’m retired I’ve got the time to dedicate to such a rambunctious critter. She’s a red female from Rebecca Ferrell at Forgotten Coast Lacy Dogs in Crawfordville Florida. She’s currently napping on my wife’s recliner. I’m sure this is going to be an adventure. She’s gonna be a cow/trapline dog and my all around best friend.
@Bkeepr
E9AF9E4E-26D5-4E1F-9FAB-068BA3D0B953.jpeg65920E80-AA3A-4EC0-AFC3-4AC2360DD1FC.jpeg

Last edited:

turkeykirk

Good looking puppy!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Good looking pup ! She’ll have you trained in no time !

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Thanks. She got aggravated with me at first because she couldn’t figure out what I wanted her to do

That look she gave you when called her reminds me of how Samantha gives me that same look when I call her and she`s trying to work. She does not like to be messed with while she`s busy.

SLY22

Useles Member !
That look she gave you when called her reminds me of how Samantha gives me that same look when I call her and she`s trying to work. She does not like to be messed with while she`s busy.
This right here is the truth! It's like they're saying " why are you calling my name, can't you see I'm working ?"
Makes me smile everytime Ole Woody gives me that look.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Beautiful dog. I love seeing a dog loving it’s work and she’s doing a fantastic job with them chickens.

watermedic

Rebecca has raised many litters of Lacy pups. I have my third Lacy from her now.

Just turned a year old. Tracking this year should be exciting!