GOT A NEW ADDITION TO THE FAMILY TODAY

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Bent the doors on his crate, was free ranging forever...Who knows, but he didn't destroy the house

Decisions ?

WOODIE13

Hazel doing the finger pointing and put him in the down...the girl has potential

WOODIE13

65 pounds, quick as anything, add in smart too...pretty awesome dog, grandkids love him

WOODIE13

Mongo getting his first swimming and water retrieving lessons...he needs more water time, did better when I went from the kong to the bumper. He watched Odin and was loaded.IMG_20230905_193730.jpgIMG_20230905_193718.jpg

WOODIE13

The winner of the launch competition in NC was a mal at 28 ft...bad little dogs

WOODIE13

My first patrol dog, Pukkie, pushed @ 50 to 60 pounds, would fight a grizzly. Very few tried him, take out the biggest, the rest compliedIMG_20230819_151316.jpg

WOODIE13

Woodie, my first Mal was 30 years ago, female that weighed 60 pounds. She was my patrol K-9 for seven years till I retired. She would of fought a bulldozer for me, I'm probably here today because of her.
Got to love the tenacity of them

dtala

I missed this thread. GREAT looking puppy, you will have fun with that one. My first mal, Taz, LOVED children, the smaller the better. If there was a baby at any talk I would give she would go and sit next to the baby.

She was a certified drug dog, her daddy beat all of the Customs and Border Patrol dogs in competition. She would track people, deer. handler protection, criminal apprehension(she LOVED to bite), evidence recovery. I don't know what she wouldn't;t do, LOL

WOODIE13

I missed this thread. GREAT looking puppy, you will have fun with that one. My first mal, Taz, LOVED children, the smaller the better. If there was a baby at any talk I would give she would go and sit next to the baby.

She was a certified drug dog, her daddy beat all of the Customs and Border Patrol dogs in competition. She would track people, deer. handler protection, criminal apprehension(she LOVED to bite), evidence recovery. I don't know what she wouldn't;t do, LOL
We had a female mal, Renka, close to 90 pounds, patrol/drug detection, flat out crush someone in a bite suit, handler would out her, tell makes friends and would run right to the kids, stub tail going 100 mph

Last edited:

WOODIE13

Well, here's Mongo's first retrieve. Wife went to her sister's place in VA...went to go hunting with Odin, Mongo bailed in the truck, tried to coax him out of the truck, he refused. 2 years old, let's rock with both dogs. We got 3 geese, one lively, Mongo went after it. His swimming still lacks, but with a live bird he was doing his best in the current. 50 yd swim, 50 yd chase, he got swatted across the muzzle and grabbed it by the head, then swam back across to us. Odin got the other two.

Never doubt a mal or dutchie.

Apologize for the glowing eyes, it finally stopped raining.

IMG_20230910_200331.jpg