Got me another thermacell today.

Duff

In a convience store/pawn shop type store today and noticed a thermcell box on the top shelf. I gladly paid the $20.00 for the unit, 1 cartidge, and 3 pads, because it had a box of 5 butane cartiage and 15 pads taped to the back :clap: :clap:

And Woody is jeleous of my avatar! ;) ;) :fine:

stumpman

Banned
Duff or anyone wal-mart and walgreens sell a 2 pack of just butane in the curling iron section. but you have to be confident in your man hood they come in a pink pack that says conair and in small print says thermacell my wife got them buy 1 get 1 free at walgreens she got all they had $6.oo each. wal-mart is $4.99 each.

Woody's Janitor

Woody is a sucker for blondes!!!!

Hunterrs

GONetwork Member
I can't believe you said the part about being secure in your manhood stumpman. After all, your wife types all of your posts!!!! ::ke:

Skipper

Banned
I just smile when I go by the cosmetic section and pickup 5 or 6 bottles of fingernail paint.

It ain't worth the effort trying to splain that it's the best jig head paint going and lots cheaper than that stuff they sell at the tackle store.

Skipper :eek:

Toliver

There's a big stack of refills on a shelf at Kmart. I know, I hid them there waiting for them to go on clearance. :D

Toliver

It probably won't work for someone moving around. It does work incredibly well for someone sitting still though. I was amazed this year when I tried it for the first time. I'd never heard of it until I joined Woody's.

Hey, there's ANOTHER reason for a "Thank God for Woody's" thread. :D

matthewsman

Bowbender said:
Do these things really work?? I cut wood in the summer for a lady, to clear her trails for her horse back ridding. Will these things work for something like that? I hate wearing long sleeves when it is hot out.

Bender
Probably not for Y'all bender,they heat the grits dust in the air and interact with it to chase'm off..............What'll y'all get 2 weeks or so worth of skeeters?Seriously,they're working the opposite of your "cs"post we were part of ;)

Duff

Woody's Janitor said:
Woody is a sucker for blondes!!!!

:speechles :speechles You must be right Teddy. Woody's name is on my caller ID :speechles

Bender, they work unbelievable in a stand but I'm not sure about moving around???

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
yep -- it was me.

I was needing Junior Sutton's number. --- Got it now.;)

BTW? --- who's the Chick in your avatar?? :p

stumpman

Banned
Duff my 9yr old just asked me as seriuos as he could was that michael jacksons sister in your avatar. ::huh: I'm not joking I swear. It cracked me up so bad I just had to post it. Now were sitting here laughing about it. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :D :D

Duff

stumpman said:
Duff my 9yr old just asked me as seriuos as he could was that michael jacksons sister in your avatar. ::huh: I'm not joking I swear. It cracked me up so bad I just had to post it. Now were sitting here laughing about it. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :D :D

stumpman, coke almost just came out of my nose :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

H

HT2

Jimbo......

Bowbender said:
Do these things really work?? I cut wood in the summer for a lady, to clear her trails for her horse back ridding. Will these things work for something like that? I hate wearing long sleeves when it is hot out.

Bender

I can assure you that "THEY DO WORK"!!!!!!!!!!!

You buy you one or two.......If you don't like 'em and they don't work for them "YANKEE" skeeters......I'll buy them from you..... :fine: :fine: :fine: