Got my Cohutta WMA mount back

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Not That I needed to prove it but here it is. I have plenty of witnesses also. Do you need a list of their names so you can follow up on it.

He was joking.:wink:

dang

DANG !!!
Not That I needed to prove it but here it is. I have plenty of witnesses also. Do you need a list of their names so you can follow up on it.
just drop a pin so folks can go verify :LOL:
Great buck! Congrats

Meriwether Mike

Definately one cool looking rack. My compliments on taking him.

chrislibby88

just drop a pin so folks can go verify :LOL:
Great buck! Congrats
We are definitely gonna need some GPS coordinates from the spot he was shot so we can verify that this buck was in fact shot in the woods on Cohutta. We probably need to check your other honey holes while you are at it.

jNick

Lol, I gave you too much credit, most folks wouldn’t name a spot around here. Was just joking with you. Thought the smilie face gave it away..
I’ve been to Georgia once for the tractor fair, but like y’all’s forum. That said, I’d expect extra competition on your favorite wma after this thread. That was an awesome buck.

dang

DANG !!!
Yes, I will need that list! Was just joking with you. Thought the smilie face gave it away..
I’ve been to Georgia once for the tractor fair, but like y’all’s forum. That said, I’d expect extra competition on your favorite wma after this thread. That was an awesome buck.
He's got nothing to worry about.
That place is for the 1%'ers... huge and not for the faint of heart

Professor

That deer ain't second to nothing. That is a monster from the mountains and lifetime achievement. Curious where the winner was killed. They really should have a separate "best public land mountain buck" catagory.

chrislibby88

He's got nothing to worry about.
That place is for the 1%'ers... huge and not for the faint of heart
There will be a few extra folks this year, they will find out quick that they don’t really want a mountain buck. Any of those mountain WMAs hold big deer, getting to them is a huge problem. That’s how they get big.

Professor

There will be a few extra folks this year, they will find out quick that they don’t really want a mountain buck. Any of those mountain WMAs hold big deer, getting to them is a huge problem. That’s how they get big.
It is some hard hunting. Most won't venture farther than they are willing to drag a deer. It also takes some serious planning and scouting. Most hunters just show up and walk in the woods.

chrislibby88

It is some hard hunting. Most won't venture farther than they are willing to drag a deer. It also takes some serious planning and scouting. Most hunters just show up and walk in the woods.
It’s taken me years and a lot of luck to find some spots and good deer up there.

Latest posts