Got the ol' pack tuned up and ready

shawnrice

Been working with some new pups all summer ,got them going strong and running good .
got a bunch of Weircreek pups in my pack now ,I like them a'lot<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mlandrum

Nothing like sitting in your favorite chair after a hard days work and listening to so show nuff beagles tearing up a bunny’s trail —-Great Running Shawn?

cotton top

hard to tell where hes from when hes pouring it on like them little fellers were doing isnt it? I love em all dont we? Sure enjoyed your videos through out the years Shawnrice. Keep them coming, all you fellers do a good job videoing your races, thanks for sharing...B

shawnrice

hard to tell where hes from when hes pouring it on like them little fellers were doing isnt it? I love em all dont we? Sure enjoyed your videos through out the years Shawnrice. Keep them coming, all you fellers do a good job videoing your races, thanks for sharing...B
thanks for following along through the years Cotton Top,,, its hard to see the dogs and rabbit in this stuff down here but we have a'lot of fun trying