Got this new call

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
So I get a box in the mail today and it felt like Christmas morning! I knew what I was getting, but the excitement and joy I felt was tremendous. I opened the well sealed plastic inside the box, and tucked away inside a little baggie was a turkey call.....one I was unfamiliar with.
A quick internet search and I was able to see how to hold and strike it. Within seconds I was clucking and my face broke with a smile that stretched from ear to ear. Got to figure out the yelps and purrs to be consistent, but I did make a few that sounded like she would on her sexiest day! I’ve only had it for about 20 minutes but I have a spot for it in my vest fo sho!
Thanks so much you guys! Kmac your the best!
22A01E1F-5201-4E91-AE85-806E86D1D5CF.jpeg

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I got a feeling that’s gonna be the ticket on one of them public land gobblers next spring . Congrats on being the lucky owner

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I’ve been playing with it it definitely does have a different sound. But it’s really turkey! And the yelps are dropping off at the end with a slight angle turn......Micheal Waddell calls it “like rolling over a barrel”. No doubt I’ll be using this thing! Please give my best to the Craftsman!

Hillbilly stalker

There aint nothing like a good scratch box. This year my "Super Yelper " broke. Don't know how, but I've killed some tuff WMA birds over the last 22 years with it. I've replaced it with a different one , but its not the same. Good luck with yours, I bet you'll like it. (y)