Gotta go....gotta get there!!!

BigMassiveDaddy

To the woods. I am jonesing to be in a tree. We've been building a deck and are doing other projects around the house and they won't end. I'm done when it comes to October. The bride will have to put all on hold until January if the projects aren't done.

This weekend, gonna plant the food plots. Next week gonna go to the Auburn vs UT game (WAR EAGLE!!!). The weekend after that is the 4 year anniversary. And then, the beginning of my fiscal year. Opening day. I just hope that most of these projects get done in the mean time.

BMD

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Really aughta drop that Auburn UT game as well and get in the woods!

Jim

AUHunter

Blashemy! Two top ten teams, in Neyland,...prime time! Oh yeah :) I think I'll be doing a little Wild Turkey "hunting" and watching the game :D

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
I Hear Ya' On The Gotta' Get There!

My schedule's pretty much kept me out of the woods this bow season - Trying to slip in a morning hunt tomorrow - Looks like it's one of those season's I'll have to make more with less...

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
AUHunter said:
Blashemy! Two top ten teams, in Neyland,...prime time! Oh yeah :) I think I'll be doing a little Wild Turkey "hunting" and watching the game :D

Young Hunter, How did I know you would ring in on this one! I wouldn't go to a girlie college game even if it would get me out of sewing and salsa classes!

Bigmassive...sorry for hijacking your thread...get in the woods brotehr!

Jim