Grady/Thomas County

southGAlefty

Bucks are still grouped up where I’m at. I was able to kill a nice 11 point Thursday evening out of a bachelor group on a food source.

jimbar

Congratulations, I saw it in the deer hunting section, nice buck

ACracing98

Thomas County.....a buck was killed on November 4 out cruising and one killed today chasing 3 does.....both on property I hunt. Both AM hunts.

Rainman6789

North Grady county. Saw a fresh scape out in the open of the corn field lastnight up near Mitchell county line. Getting a lot more daytime pics of does and smaller bucks over the last 3 Days. Bucks are still grouped up though.

Rainman6789

Got a new smaller 6 point on camera from early hours of this morning. Seems to be heating up but still should be a couple weeks before it hits prime in north Grady county

tvillenole

Good weekend in Thomas county. Shot a 8pt Saturday morning and a couple my buddies shot nice ones Sunday afternoon.

southGAlefty

My cameras are showing some does starting to get checked while on the corn pile. Nothing too hot and heavy right now but you can tell it’s on their minds. Also getting more pics than normal of bucks sparring. Weird year though, I’ve not seen many younger bucks from the stand as I normally do in years past. Loving this consistently cool-ish weather though. Probably a couple weeks out still in Grady.

Rainman6789

Hortonhunter22 sent me a pic today of a nice 8 point killed this morning in middle Grady County that was swollen but not really stinking yet. Said it was in a field with 9 does when shot.

GaFlLine

Scrapes and rubs starting to show up throughout property in Calvary. Should be another couple weeks until it is on...

GaFlLine

Anybody had any luck? Saw a young 8 trailing a doe last Sunday (full moon) hoping that's a sign of a good rut to come in next few weeks. Hopefully after this rain the cold weather will get these more mature bucks out n about during daylight hours. Good luck to everyone

R and D

We had 3 people on our lease in Thomas today....total of 5 bucks seen that were 4+ yrs old.....it's time, better climb a tree!

Pointpuller

They are on there feet in South Grady. Missed a mature 8pt. at
15 yds with the recurve Sunday morning. When I got down I pulled 5 camera chips and had several daytime mature buck pics from the week. Will get back after them this weekend. Only bad thing is the loggers moved in today to cut about a 60acre section. Hope it won't take them long.

GaFlLine

Shot in Cairo near 93 and meridian rd this week. Another week or two and it is on for the remainder of the season

Attachments

• 21356.jpg
    21356.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 486
  • 21357.jpg
    21357.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 500
  • 21415.jpg
    21415.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 499

gadawgs86

Got this one on the evening of 12/9 Calvary. He was with another buck.

Attachments

• 849F2A0A-EADC-4D45-92DF-91255E23E7EF.jpeg
    849F2A0A-EADC-4D45-92DF-91255E23E7EF.jpeg
    273.3 KB · Views: 490

GaFlLine

Got this one on the evening of 12/9 Calvary. He was with another buck.

Very nice buck for Calvary. Whereabouts do you hunt? I'm in the same area as well. Starting to see some good sign and new bucks showing up on cameras. Hopefully they start chasing soon