Grady/Thomas County

catch22

went last night. saw a nice buck with some does. he wasnt really running them, more like following....saw several other deer during the sit

tvillenole

Have been getting day time pics of the 2 bucks I'm targeting. Took off work yesterday day at 2:30 to go sit. The buck I really want beat me to my plot by 2 minutes and I ran him off.

catch22

Have been getting day time pics of the 2 bucks I'm targeting. Took off work yesterday day at 2:30 to go sit. The buck I really want beat me to my plot by 2 minutes and I ran him off.

almost exactly what happened to me. I got in a little later than I wanted. Right as a got to base of the ladder stand a couple does bounded off from my shooting lane and he was with them. He never knew I was there, but the does took him away from me. Hoping I see him tonight

southGAlefty

Slow this week for me so far. I’ve seen a few does and yearlings. I thought the cold weather would kick it off but it hasn’t so far where I’ve been.

catch22

I didn’t see anything last night and didn’t hear any shots. Gonna try and hunt a couple times this weekend

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Seen 3 good bucks .All were cruising with their nose on the ground.Seen some pics.of some great bucks killed in Grady county this week.

southGAlefty

I killed a good 7 yesterday. Mature deer. Came to a corn pile. Saw some chasing from younger deer earlier in the afternoon.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Friday and Sat the bucks were running looking for a girlfriend.Saw 5 different bucks that most would be proud to shoot.

BWANAMARK

In Reno/south Grady - not seen any chasing yet. Bucks still feeding in plots and on corn. scraping like crazy since Thanksgiving, they keep making them deeper and making new ones. I'd say it is almost on there, should hit peak rut about January 20 - 30, lol.

catch22

hunted north thomas sat morning and sunday evening. didnt see a thing. I think the rut is winding down....or done???

southGAlefty

Slow in Grady for me this week. Does and yearlings almost every sit. Nothing else to speak of and cameras have been pretty quiet. Weather has been too good not to have it bust loose.

tvillenole

Does and yearlings everywhere. Saw a young 8 pt when I was sitting about a week ago. Hes the only buck ive seen on camera in the last 2 weeks.

BMan21

This was my first year hunting in Grady county and I missed a couple weeks in December. But it never seemed like the Rut was in full swing. When was the rut happening in Grady county this year.