Grady/Thomas County

oldways

that is usually around Thanksgiving until first week of Dec about the same time Thomas County rut is happening Its kinda unusual because middle of the county is about the second week of Dec and the bottom corner close to Decatur county is the end of season. Were just split all up Good luck to you and I hope this helps..

BMan21

that is usually around Thanksgiving until first week of Dec about the same time Thomas County rut is happening Its kinda unusual because middle of the county is about the second week of Dec and the bottom corner close to Decatur county is the end of season. Were just split all up Good luck to you and I hope this helps..
Thank you this helps a lot!

oldways

I heard a monster 12 got hit by a car on Lower Cairo Rd yesterday and a six point about 50 yards down the road. Must of been something hot in there.

catch22

saw some scrapes opened up in north thomas this weekend. those are the firs we have seen....seems late

catch22

saw quite a few deer saturday morning and a young buck that was really looking for some girls.....he was running them and grunting and trying his hardest. the evening hunts were really slow

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
With the cold front moving thru the bucks have gotten active on the scraps.Seen decent 8 pt all following does. Whigham area.

BMan21

Anyone been getting any daytime activity recently seems like they’ve been moving a lot at a night? In north Grady.

catch22

Bump for this year. Seeing some scrapes in north thomas. Couple new bucks showed up on cam last week. What about anyone else?

edward23

Bump for this year. Seeing some scrapes in north thomas. Couple new bucks showed up on cam last week. What about anyone else?
I'm several miles east of Thomasville and have had some new bucks show up in the last couple of days. It's definitely getting close.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Hunting north of Whigham.Seeing lots of does.2small bucks.Starting to see scraps being worked in the last 2 days.Does still have little ones hanging out with them ,but a few are alone.