Grandaddy of all GO Dawgs threads, real season starts this week #40

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I want to go to a place where they dont blow their horn at me and give me the one finger wave.

I keep hearing next year. I also hear blame the refs. Time to own it and get on. Georgia should have done it this year. Got to make it happen. Stop the stupid plays and win. Bama ain’t going away , Florida and LSU are only getting better. Kentucky going to get better. So it’s time to quit crying and get tough enough to win. Roll Tide.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I keep hearing next year. I also hear blame the refs. Time to own it and get on. Georgia should have done it this year. Got to make it happen. Stop the stupid plays and win. Bama ain’t going away , Florida and LSU are only getting better. Kentucky going to get better. So it’s time to quit crying and get tough enough to win. Roll Tide.

Killer I think we will get there. CKS is lining up the talent, and he is still learning how to be a HC. Nick did not come in and win NC's right off the bat. In fact it took him 13 years to get where CKS had us last year. Is Kirby gonna make some mistakes? Yes he will, but he will learn from them slowly but surely and will end up as a great coach. I dont think anyone will ever achieve the level of success that Saban has achieved, but if anybody get close, I think it will be Kirby. Right now there is no program in the country that can measure up to what Saban has done. I do think that CKS has came as close as any other team out there.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Go Dawgs, hoping it's somewhere I can make to meet up with y'all Charlie!

brownceluse

The Dawgs definitely over achieved this year. Wasn’t Bama a 3 TD favorite in the SECCG. This team was young but we also seen youth in our HC. As far as UK they had the best team in 40 years and we destroyed their season. All those seniors are gone. UF is currently in 20th place in recruiting so vintage Mullen he can’t recruit! We are undefeated in the east the last two year. Not one team in the east is close to the talent we field. Again another post of ignorance. But that’s ok. Kirby will get us over the hump. He kind of already has...? Go Dawgs!

riprap

We should have done it? Were we not a big underdog? One of the youngest teams in the SEC, playing the most prolific offense bama has fielded. Bama was the team that underperformed and squeaked out another win with another quarterback playing for nothing to lose. As fans all we can do is pull for our teams. I swear these bammers actually think they make a difference for their team.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Go Dawgs getting ready for the Sugar Bowl and

Boomer! Sooner!

:bounce:

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Go Dawgs charging their Jazzy up for the SF lunch!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Dawgs looking forward to a Chili Dawg with some friends.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Go Dawgs!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Dawgs headed to that new stadium in Atlanta. If any of yall get to go, you will get a chance to see the best Place Kicker in Georgia HS history. Ryan Fitzgerald, holds about ever PK record. He puts his KO out of the end zone every time, unless told to do other wise. He has a 60 yard field goal this year and several over 50. Georgia, Auburn and FSU are among the colleges recruiting him. He is also a pretty good punter.

The Dawgs definitely over achieved this year. Wasn’t Bama a 3 TD favorite in the SECCG. This team was young but we also seen youth in our HC. As far as UK they had the best team in 40 years and we destroyed their season. All those seniors are gone. UF is currently in 20th place in recruiting so vintage Mullen he can’t recruit! We are undefeated in the east the last two year. Not one team in the east is close to the talent we field. Again another post of ignorance. But that’s ok. Kirby will get us over the hump. He kind of already has...? Go Dawgs!
All that being said. Alabama was beat in all the stats except one the scoreboard. Everyone says next year. Bama will be there as will LSU, Florida and Mississippi state.

Status
Not open for further replies.