Great shed season so far

Blackston

This is just a question.... I see some people shed hunt in a high fence ? Are these all free range deer .... I’m impressed no matter where they came from ..... but if y’all got that many on a club or lease ..... I ain’t never hunted any where with that many bucks

Lshaw97

Free Range. It’s a 4K acre lease,Two to four people hunt and shoot around 4 to 6 deer a year. It’s a honey hole for sheds. I was not aware of a high fence operation in Elbert county. @Blackston

Blackston

Free Range. It’s a 4K acre lease,Two to four people hunt and shoot around 4 to 6 deer a year. It’s a honey hole for sheds. I was not aware of a high fence operation in Elbert county. @Blackston
very impressive!!!!...... as far as a high fence in Elbert County..... I have no idea that’s about a world away from me ? I was just very impressed by the number of horns

Last edited:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Nice collection, for sure.

Wayne D Davis

What sheds I've found over my years I can count on one hand. I covered 5, 6 miles today scouting turkeys. Scanning for sheds also. Not a one but seen a Turkey

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Good grief! I’d have thought you had a k9 helping you find all them too! WOW! MAN THATS AWESOME!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I only found 2 sheds and a dead head spike my whole life....I’m always looking!