Great stuff

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
If those glasses were on your face when they got that stuff on them, they sure did their job. That stuff is bad news when it's not in the right spot. Especially in your eyes!
I don't know how to remove it, but good luck and glad it's not in your eyes!

Wayne D Davis

If those glasses were on your face when they got that stuff on them, they sure did their job. That stuff is bad news when it's not in the right spot. Especially in your eyes!
I don't know how to remove it, but good luck and glad it's not in your eyes!
I used some on a roof eve and climbed down the ladder. Looked up and plop right on the lense and my forehead. To get out of my hair that I didn't notice hair came with it after getting home

Hillbilly stalker

Buddy I have never seen ANYTHING that will take that stuff off. If you get it on your skin, gasoline won't even cut it. Takes a couple a weeks for it to get gone. Get it on your clothes......its there. I'm sure glad you didn't get it in your eyes.

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
I had this product get on my script glasses. Wondering what will remove this smudge
My lenses are the plastic ones. I use acetone to clean paint overspray off of them and doesn't cause any damage to the lens. If ir will remove dried clearcoat i don't see why it wouldn't work on that stuff as well. Do not use paint thinner or other solvents though. They will not evaporate fast enough off thw lens.

Fishin & Hunting

Put some great stuff on an old pair if glasses and see what works before trying it on your current pair.

Latest posts