Greetings From Florida

N5EVV

Greetings Earthlings!!!

Just kidding. Fellow outdoorsman here living in Jacksonville FL currently. I used to be an avid hiker and campcraft instructor. Now I'm a ham radio operator and member of Amateur Radio Emergency Services and Community Emergency Response Team for Duval County Florida and Florida State Team. We provide communications during and after a natural disaster.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Welcome to THE Campfire! Pull up a stump to sit on and start tell'n your tales, whittle if you want. Congrats! You just found the best site on the nets.

campboy

Greetings Earthlings!!!

Just kidding. Fellow outdoorsman here living in Jacksonville FL currently. I used to be an avid hiker and campcraft instructor. Now I'm a ham radio operator and member of Amateur Radio Emergency Services and Community Emergency Response Team for Duval County Florida and Florida State Team. We provide communications during and after a natural disaster.

Welcome!!

slow motion

Welcome to the forum. Pretty sure you'll find plenty to interest and entertain here. Depending on what campcraft you might check out primitive skills and hobbies crafts and homebrew forums. Hiking camping forums or anything else you interested in.