Gregg Ritz Huntmaster court case

shdw633

If my deer is eaten by coyotes, I figure that's my fault.

I guess that would depend on the number of yotes you have on a property. Had a couple of instances a few years ago before we started having a trapper come out to get some off the property where a hunter shot a doe and he immediately got down to find her and before he got to her the yotes had already taken out a good portion of her hind quarter. Another hunter we had was dragging a doe to his truck when he felt a tug and when he turned around he had two yotes playing tug of war with him!! He ended up winning but that's when we figured we needed a trapper to thin them out a bit.

Outdoor Channel dropped Bill Busbice when he was busted for shooting two elk and leaving one. He was his own sponsor and Wildgame Nation has not returned. His son does a few other shows but Big Bill is still gone.

I wonder why he left the antlers on the buck? I mean if coyotes got the meat (which the warden says the buck was whole) why wouldn't someone cut the antlers off? If you've killed so many bucks that you would just leave the antlers in the woods maybe its time to change "careers".

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I am not a reality guy and I watch no TV about hunting of any sort.

My reality is real.

That'll preach 7 days a week and twice on Sundays. I have no interest in watching staged hunting on TV. I prefer to do the real thing in the way that suits me best.

Jim Boyd

That'll preach 7 days a week and twice on Sundays. I have no interest in watching staged hunting on TV. I prefer to do the real thing in the way that suits me best.

.... and then, the reality star does something stupid and gets caught.

The pressure to produce content is the same as a ball player that takes PED’s and gets caught.

Soon as that happens, all of the hand wringing and gnashing of teeth starts.

We should all have the wisdom to know that temptation (in near any form - but sex and money are at the top of the list) knows absolutely NO boundaries.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I’m gonna have me a hunting show called “hunting over bait in a pen” so I can knock all that out of the way from the start

280 Man

Banned
Outdoor Channel dropped Bill Busbice when he was busted for shooting two elk and leaving one. He was his own sponsor and Wildgame Nation has not returned. His son does a few other shows but Big Bill is still gone.

Yep, ol bobble head Bill is long gone, I wished ol cryin' Ryan would do the same!

Jim Boyd

I’m gonna have me a hunting show called “hunting over bait in a pen” so I can knock all that out of the way from the start

...and the heck of it is, you will have viewers.

DAVE

I wonder why he left the antlers on the buck? I mean if coyotes got the meat (which the warden says the buck was whole) why wouldn't someone cut the antlers off? If you've killed so many bucks that you would just leave the antlers in the woods maybe its time to change "careers".
Like a lot of hunters he said "he couldn't eat the antlers".

livetohunt

The State appears by Assistant Prosecuting Attorney. The Defendant appears by attorney Hilbrenner via video. The defendant requests a continuance. Without objection, this case is continued to June 24, 2020 9:00 a.m. Division XI. This docket will be a Zoom Docket. Attorneys will appear by Zoom unless a written request to appear in person is filed with the clerk no later than 3 business days prior to the hearing date. Their clients may appear by phone or via Zoom. If client is to appear via phone, the defense attorney will be responsible for calling their client for their appearance via phone and placing them on speaker phone. If the client will appear via Zoom, defense counsel shall forward the Zoom invite and instructions for use to their client prior to the hearing. Instructions: When you receive the email invitation, you will click on the link provided. This is the video docket. Click on that link and you will be directed to the website and the court docket. You will have to provide your name for Zoom so the Court will know who you are and that you are in attendance. SMM/XI (MC)

Latest posts