Group of 4 duck hunters robbed and 1 shot.

DRBugman85

Well, if they had they're guns drawn it's likely that three or 4 of y'all would have been shot if they used boarding house rules.

Both of the perps may have gotten shot too.

I would have just waited for an opportunity to draw my sidearm. I ain't a ninja with magic Mormon underwear.
I always carry a side arm every where,Pointing a weapon at me is a Threat to my life and when the chance happens I hope you’re right with GOD cause we both may die and I'm right with GOD today and I will shoot to kill you. MY COLT 45 may be short,fat and slow but its DEADLY.

Last edited by a moderator:

DRBugman85

I always carry a side arm every where,Pointing a weapon at me is a Threat to my life and when the chance happens I hope you’re right with GOD cause we both may die and I'm right with GOD today and I will shoot to kill you. MY COLT 45 may be short,fat and slow but its DEADLY.
OOPS

au7126

Got one in custody and one on the run and he is long gone. Ben following this duck hunter robbery and the one in Tn with the two dead. Not a lot of info about either.

chase870

Possum Sox
You think you can do it faster than a bullet fired at you? :)
Maybe maybe not Kinda hard to armchair quarterback this since I was not there, but my day job does put me in places where situational awareness is needed for survival. That said if I get any chance to shoot ya the round would be racked into battery as the gun comes up. Id much rathe have a shotgun in close quarters over a hand gun any day. Not to be mean but the accused didnt look like they been winning 3 gun shoots or combat pistol shoots, so I bet the fellows aint all that quick on the trigger

the Lackster

Had a buddy get beat almost to death and robbed sitting on the side of the road listening to his beagles run in broad daylight.. You bet when I come back to my truck I’m loaded for bear and ready. Late at night coon hunting I look for feet on the other side and under the truck, And cut a little circle. Too easy to get complacent.
Same here deer hunting, always cut my light out way before i get to the truck. Stop look and listen for anything out of the norm. Also keep my carry gun easily accessible. Never know these days.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
All kinds of craziness goes on in the woods and rural areas