Growing fine near Emory Druid Hills area

Jim Boyd

Some folks hate this and make many sideways comments but Atlanta is loaded with great bucks.

Love the photo!

bubbafowler

During my daughter's stay at Egleston I would go for walks around the parks there. Saw the biggest buck i have ever seen alive, maybe 165-175, chasing a doe with about a 120.

Bkeepr

I left work early a couple of years ago (night shift at Emory) and was going down Clifton road around 4 AM and had to stop so a big buck could amble across! Then a couple of weeks later I saw a dead spike on LaVista road near the powerline that crosses it...not far from the intersection with Cheshire Bridge.

Tight Lines

I'm a few miles from there, they run up and down the creek here all the time...the biggest deer I've seen in GA are here in the city...

brownceluse

Seek one has exclusive rights to these suburban deer and turkey. You people need to look and continue about your day. That buck in the picture isn't big enough for a tv show yet though.

BowanaLee

Shhhhh, I hunt there too.

brownceluse

I just talked to the guys over at Mossy Oak and they advised me that they have exclusive rights to any deer in Atlanta and the Suburbs. Seek One has permission on every golf course, rock quarry and every land owner where permission is aloud.

Good Day to All and thanks for posting