Guided bear hunt advice??

mcfay

Im looking for references/suggestions for a bear hunt in Canada. Anyone have any experience up there????

deers2ward

Black or Grizzly?
What kind of experience/hunt are you looking for?

A black bear hunt sitting over a drum of bait in one of the lower provinces will be the cheapest...and lowest on the experience spectrum as well.

Any reason you are looking at Canada? Much easier to get meat and trophy back from Alaska if you live in the L48. I know a couple of people who have done a black bear hunt in Prince William Sound in Alaska. Cool experience sleeping on a boat then during the day you go out in a Zodiac and spot/stalk. Something like this: Alaska Black Bear Hunting - Guided Alaska Black Bear Hunts in Alaska (pacificmountainguides.com)

For Grizzly in Alaska I would call Will Koehler. Traditional horseback wilderness hunt. Would be a hunt and experience of a lifetime: Alaska Guided Mountain Grizzly Hunts - Wrangell Outfitters

mar0311

Im looking for references/suggestions for a bear hunt in Canada. Anyone have any experience up there????
I've Hunted Black Bears in Canada for over twenty years and will return this Spring! My favorite Province is Quebec. Look up www.sepaq.com . My son's and our group stay on your own lake, access to boat and motor for fishing during the day and Hunt Bear in the afternoon. (Spring Bear's are the best eating) Good Luck..