Guided Hog Hunt Near Brunswick?

I am an avid hunter and will be in the Brunswick area January until July. Anyone know of a guide for hogs nearby? Like to go pretty regularly if I am able

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
If U wanted to go pretty regular It may be a good idea to check out fort Stewart , I don’t think it’s to far . Several people on here hunt it and have great success . I think it’s a little aggravating getting everything set up but once u do u can go as often as you want , good luck and I’m sure there is some guides in the area , and a lot of public land also

wag03

Buy a WMA stamp. All the WMAs in that area have good hog populations. I would pick one and spend some time learning it. Ft. Stewart is also a very good option. If you want to hunt with dogs get a guide.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Buy a WMA stamp. All the WMAs in that area have good hog populations. I would pick one and spend some time learning it. Ft. Stewart is also a very good option. If you want to hunt with dogs get a guide.
No Wma stamp required anymore , just a Ga hunting license

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Lots of folks from all over the country rotate through there as students and as instructors. Probably the only other place with more federal badges per acre is DC. LOL