Gumoflauge?

Junebug

Anyone seen this yet? It's chewing gum that supposedly neutralizes breath odors. My guess is it's like the old chlorophyll tablets. I saw a commercial advertising, "Now in NEW Alfalfa-Honey flavor!!"

[In your best Homer Simpson imitation] "...mmmmm, Alfalfa."

Goat

GONetwork Member and TU member!
I have heard of it but never knew anyone that used it.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Wouldn't be about the same as chewing on green leaves and sticks? I think brushing your teeth with baking soda would work just as good.

H

HT2

Huh???????

I think I'll pass..........

I've never been busted by a deer by it smellin' my breath....... :D :D :D

BUCKFAT

I Have It!

I saw it about 3 months ago. Went on their web site.They had a section for anyone to buy a sample pack for a lower cost for the pine gum. So i bought one. I was very surprised buy the smell and taste. At first it is strong ,taste like pine trees. Sounds funny but it does. It lasted longer than i thought also, kept having my wife check LOL. I am very impressed with how well it smells just like pine, a lot of different products come close but none are right on the money.I too brush with baking soda, but i am going to buy more gumoflage for hunting season. Hey anything i can do to better my odds im all for it. Think back to some hunts when it was real cold and you watch your breath. I know im putting out a lot of scent threw my mouth, how about you? I give it 2 thumbs up right now ,let yall know after season if i think it helped. :clap:

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
Those chlorophyll tablets really worked. You can get them pretty cheap at GNC. Take two a day for a couple of weeks. Then go eat a bunch of Mexican Food. That's the simple test. :D

Tommy

Goatman70

I dip snuff when I hunt. Had a buck come to the tree I was in and smell where I'd been spitting on the ground. He didn't spook.

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
More smell escapes through your mouth than any other area of your body. That is unless you've been eating beans and drinking beer.

That's why I've been working on the developement of "Dawg's Doe Pee Breath Mints"!

The R & D has been going quite well but I seem to be having a difficult time getting product testers to volunteer?!?! :huh:

dixie

Breath

Seems like I remember a old post on this subject that Woody made a long time ago, if I remember right, a test was done with prisoners and the only one the dogs couldn't trail was a guy wearing some kind of a s.c.u.b.a. rig.