Gun bucks or bow bucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
lolol........

Ol' Buckmaster said:
Sorry, but I couldn't resist.
lololol..........yup........there was a day when that was a "mature one" to me!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:......even whacked a few 2 1/2's when I was in my twenties :D .......which year's issue was that......I look so young!!lol :rolleyes: :D........post some more of 'em! :D.............ps-I know it's hard to believe.........but I'm even WOSRE lookin than in my pictures!! :rofl:

Last edited:

coon dawg

GONetwork Member

UGAalum13 said:
That's a goodun but you shoulda let him grow another year. ::ke: :rofl:
or two......... ;) :)......would now...lol :bounce: .......Buckmaster...ya got the date on that issue or what? :D .......I'm thinkin 1998 or 9??

Last edited:

Ol' Buckmaster

The article was only written 3 years ago. Too short a time period for a hunters core values to change. So I think it would be safe to say that if that same deer walked in front of that same hunter this afternoon.......he would be one dead deer.

coon dawg

GONetwork Member

Ol' Buckmaster said:
The article was only written 3 years ago. Too short a time period for a hunters core values to change. So I think it would be safe to say that if that same deer walked in front of that same hunter this afternoon.......he would be one dead deer.
just talked to the owner of North Georgia Sports, Bill Ashworth,706- 783-5086.........article might have been written 3 years ago, deer was killed in 1998.........won a bow contest at his store. :) ....ps-a hunters attitudes/views can change in a second....... :)............buck is also #10 in the GON county by county archery list for Oglethorpe county..........has the year of harvest after it. :).......Ashworth could be wrong.....I'm thinkin it was 1999.. :D

Last edited:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
although I will leave this out for folks to see how NOT to talk to one another in a thread, we have done enough editing and received enough pms that I have shut it down.

Take it to pm if you want to talk with each other.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.