Had some great races this morning!!

Arrow3

Me and Jody took his dogs out this morning and had 3 real good races...The dogs are out of shape as you can see by the pics of little bit..:bounce::bounce: She wanted to take a couple of breaks but who could blame her..I took several vidoes but the rabbit never would cross where I could see him....I did getone "Hawk" on camera though...:bounce:.The one time he did cross close, we weren't ready. ..Here is one video that you can hear a good race in.....We had a great time and can't wait to bust some bunnies this winter!!:banana::banana:

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i203.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid203.photobucket.com/albums/aa195/Arrow3_photos/DSCI0200.flv">

Ole Little bit taking it easy...:bounce:
DSCI0202.jpg

One more of her and a couple others cooling it in the beaver pond.
GetAttachment.jpg

B

Beagle Boy

Glad to see you boys getting out. Oconee County?

Looks like fun. I'm going back on August 16, can't wait!

Arrow3

Glad to see you boys getting out. Oconee County?

Looks like fun. I'm going back on August 16, can't wait!

Brad,

I got in a new club that is split up in Wilkes and Oglethorpe Counties...We were on the Wilkes land this morning.

Jody Hawk

Hey Jump Dog, we might kill a "few" down there !!!!!!!! :bounce: Folks, I ain't never seen rabbit land like this !!!!!!!!!! Just ride the roads and pick a rabbit to turn em out on !!!!!!!!! The girls were worn out when we got home. I just dropped the tailgate and they ran to the pen !!!!!! :huh:

Hunter Haven

Looks like ya'll had fun... but I know it was HOT!!

B

Beagle Boy

It wasn't too bad....We just stood in the road and let them do all the work...:)

Best way to do it in the summer.

Can't believe Jody hasn't made a comment about you standing in the road :bounce:

Glad to see dogs are doing well Jody. Really enjoyed our post turkey season run together. Can't wait to put the packs together again.

``````````````````````````Rabbit Tracks Ever where```````````````>

Glad, to see Mrs. Hawk let him off for a couple of hours!

I think you need to Up their feed some Jody, look like they need more feed?

Good report fellows, I bet they were gald to get our.

Keep Looking Up!
D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Jody Hawk

Glad, to see Mrs. Hawk let him off for a couple of hours!

I think you need to Up their feed some Jody, look like they need more feed?

Good report fellows, I bet they were gald to get our.

Keep Looking Up!
D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Yeah DR, I've let em get a little fat. This was just the third time I've ran em since turkey season closed. They ran pretty good though, we had some pretty races. Gonna try and get em out again next week.

Arrow3

Yeah DR, I've let em get a little fat. This was just the third time I've ran em since turkey season closed. They ran pretty good though, we had some pretty races. Gonna try and get em out again next week.

I told Little bit she was way to fat but she said the same thing about me....:rofl::rofl:

``````````````````````````Rabbit Tracks Ever where```````````````>

Best Jump dog, I ever seen was a Big Fat Male!

What can I say. Man we had some rough weather here yesterday afternoon, tornado to my way of thinking? Took down some huge trees, here on my place! I couldn't even get to my kennels, was so afraid I was going to have some injured, or dead hounds! I was luckey nothing other than a few trees that fell on my runing pens.

Keep Lookiong Up.
D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Arrow3

Best Jump dog, I ever seen was a Big Fat Male!

What can I say. Man we had some rough weather here yesterday afternoon, tornado to my way of thinking? Took down some huge trees, here on my place! I couldn't even get to my kennels, was so afraid I was going to have some injured, or dead hounds! I was luckey nothing other than a few trees that fell on my runing pens.

Keep Lookiong Up.
D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Glad to hear everything was ok DR....:)