Had to say goodby to Chase

LOVEMYLABXS

Man do I know how you feel. It's been almost 9 years since my Lab left me. I said I would never go through that again. Man was I wrong for thinking like that. I love dogs more than I like a lot of people. I rescued a yellow Lab 11 months ago that my sister had to get rid of because of our elderly parents were moving in with her. He was only 6 months when I got him and he quickly filled the void I've had for 9 years. I know you are hurting right now but I will assure that 1 day in the near future another 4 legged lil buddy will find its way into your heart. As for me my new lil buddy will never drown the memories of my old buddy but will help me create new ones.

raybo I've been thru this so many times you'd think I'd be use to it but I ain't. like you I find them to be more like my friends then a lot of people, they just worm their way into your heart. I've now had Tilly for almost a year and ole Chase taught her that to become my best bud to just show me how HAPPY she is to be my bud and she has. I miss the old man so much but she makin sure to let me know that once again I will have a pardner ready willing and able to ride beside me and let me know she will love me like he did.

Thank you and all the rest for the kind words.

Tilly

DSC_7793.JPG