Half time

greg_n_clayton

1st nfl game I have watched since last super bowl !! Who is this thug doing yhe halftime show ?? They scraped the bottom of the barrel to find this guy !!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Adam levin and maroon5. They're actually pretty popular if you can believe it

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yes they did Greg, but they dont cater to mature adults anymore. Is it cold in the orchard?

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Adam Levin is his own man. Maroon 5 is his band and he brought the old Maroon 5 back.:banana::banana::banana: Woulda been betta without the gangsta stuff. facepalm:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Halftime was much better than the "Superbowl" commercials. :rolleyes:

greg_n_clayton

Yes they did Greg, but they dont cater to mature adults anymore. Is it cold in the orchard?
Currently 36.9...high was 59 ! We went from deep freeze a few days ago to Spring !!

greg_n_clayton

Yall can see !! Google UGA Weather stations ! Select "Tiger" for the the vinetard across the road !!

Last edited:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I flipped on the half time just to see what the hub bub was about. This guy is really pathetic. One more reason to not to watch anymore, no talent thugs.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I was watching the barnwood builder show and missed the first 5 minutes of the game. Pretty interesting to see how old barns and cabins were built 100 years ago

I ALSO WATCHED THE BARNWOOD BUILDER SHOW AND IT WAS REALLY FASCINATING. THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME THAT I HAD EVEN HEARD OF THIS PROGRAM BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE AMAZING JUST HOW MUCH TALENT THAT THESE GUYS HAVE IN "RE-PURPOSING" THINGS SUCH AS THIS.

I MADE THE MISTAKE OF CHECKING IN TO SEE WHAT THE SCORE WAS AND IT JUST HAPPENED TO BE DURING THIS PATHETIC HALF-TIME SHOW FULL OF THE worse bunch of garbage that I have ever seen for a half-time show!!!!! If everybody involved in this "cluster" was on fire.....well I wouldn't tinkle on any of them to put them out !!! :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

I WAS CLEANING ALL FOUR OF MY GLOCKS WHILE I WAS WATCHING THE TUBE LAST NIGHT AND MY TELEVISION IS LUCKY THAT IT IS NOT FULL OF HOLES AFTER THAT "TRAIN-WRECK" OF ABSOLUTELY NO TALENT OF ANY VALUE WHATEVER !!!!!

PappyHoel

Good to see y’all watched a game where half the players and fans hate you. ‘Merica

redeli

"Useless Billy Coach"
Should have let Gladys Knight do the halftime....slept thru most of the game...glad the rams lost

Reactions: Dub