Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
F8790765-1BE7-4111-A954-69CF5767C42C.jpeg

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Leftover quesadillas and an apple with a dollop of peanut butter on it.

Waded across the creek and swapped camera cards. I have a stand right on the other side of the creek. Yesterday, I crossed over, walked past that stand, then walked upstream about 400 yds to a climber and hunted there...saw nothing. On the way out, there were three deer standing in front of that stand.....of course..

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
So far,so good on New Gueen? Did you put her in hive with plug out of cage?

killed her.

So I either have a non laying queen in the hive, which I've not found or something else is going on.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Leftover quesadillas and an apple with a dollop of peanut butter on it.

Waded across the creek and swapped camera cards. I have a stand right on the other side of the creek. Yesterday, I crossed over, walked past that stand, then walked upstream about 400 yds to a climber and hunted there...saw nothing. On the way out, there were three deer standing in front of that stand.....of course..

Story of my life all too often when hunting.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Feel sorry for your hairdresser . hehe
:eek::rofl::rofl::rofl:I know, I thought the same thing!:rofl:
One of H22's very favorite. I've never made it cause I don't care for it at all. My Mama kept him well stocked on it along with my sister. He hasn't had any in 6 years.
Hhhmmmm, I may have to re-think about canning some of it then............:biggrin2:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Jeff and I solved all the worlds problems over a big ole glass of sweet tea. Great to see my buddy Jag. Headed north….

Status
Not open for further replies.