Handgun only

TCguy

Been handgun only for 25 years. Perfect guns for Georgia woods hunting. Freedom Arms and Dan Wessons in 41 and 44 mags, 454 Casull, Contender in 7-30 Waters, Encore in .308 and Anschutz .22lr for squirrels. Numerous revolvers in .22lr. Try it, you might like it !!!

Attachments

• 20221011_214741.jpg
    20221011_214741.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 16

Mauser

Not handgun only but since I got my 45 colt last year it’s with me on every woods sit just in case the opportunity presents itself. Got my first kill with it last year as well.

rosewood

Not handgun only but since I got my 45 colt last year it’s with me on every woods sit just in case the opportunity presents itself. Got my first kill with it last year as well.
Works great when the deer walks up under you and the scoped rifle is useless. Or you get a close shot and you use the handgun just because. I don't go in the woods without my P16-10mm on my side.

Rosewood

Darkhorse

I guess these better illustrate what I'll carry this season....

.308 rifle with my Ruger Super Blackhawk in .44 magnum.

44 magnum Ruger Auto carbine with my Ruger Super Blackhawk in .44 magnum.

.54 Custom built American Longrifle with my Ruger Super Blackhawk in .44 magnum.

7mm magnum Remington Model 700 with my Ruger Super Blackhawk in .44 Magnum.

And I can go up to my 300 Winchester magnum if necessary.

Anvil Head

Yeah, my go to woods pistol as well. Besides it eats the same as my Henry Big Boy (for the longer shots). Big holes let the blood out and the air in!

rosewood

I guess these better illustrate what I'll carry this season....

.308 rifle with my Ruger Super Blackhawk in .44 magnum.

44 magnum Ruger Auto carbine with my Ruger Super Blackhawk in .44 magnum.

.54 Custom built American Longrifle with my Ruger Super Blackhawk in .44 magnum.

7mm magnum Remington Model 700 with my Ruger Super Blackhawk in .44 Magnum.

And I can go up to my 300 Winchester magnum if necessary.
Hmm, looks like u are hunting with the 44 mag. ?

Robust Redhorse

I'm a handgun hunter of opportunity, usually armed with whatever I'm carrying as my CCW. (got 2 so far)

If I went handgun only, the buck of a lifetime would show up 300 yards away.

(I'm not interested in handguns in rifle calibers, telescopic sights, etc.)

But, it's fine with me if you are!

Gbass4567

I've been handgun only now for 2 years and it's really made me enjoy both of those seasons alot more. I only use wheel guns and I have 3. My smith and wesson 629 is by far my go to gun!