Happy Vernal Equinox!

Artfuldodger

I've been waiting for this day just to get rid of the Happy Solstice thread showing. Actually it's nice to start having more light than darkness.

I think it would be a good idea to combine all the religious threads into one as we don't have that many people of other religions.
It would be nice just opening one forum instead of four. At least two. Religion and non-religion.
What say you moderators?

mtnwoman

I've been waiting for this day just to get rid of the Happy Solstice thread showing. Actually it's nice to start having more light than darkness.

I think it would be a good idea to combine all the religious threads into one as we don't have that many people of other religions.
It would be nice just opening one forum instead of four. At least two. Religion and non-religion.
What say you moderators?

My opinion is that it all comes from God...even in our time. The lighter it stays the more I can work/play/sow
outside. But the darker it is in winter makes me want to hibernate more, like bears...a long rest/sabbath/the Lord's day...

All of it is about 'house cleaning' and joy.

mtnwoman

Artfuldodger

My opinion is that it all comes from God...even in our time. The lighter it stays the more I can work/play/sow
outside. But the darker it is in winter makes me want to hibernate more, like bears...a long rest/sabbath/the Lord's day...

All of it is about 'house cleaning' and joy.

I like that approach.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
I am going to have to go check and see why the auto censor didn't pick up the word vernal.