HARALSON COUNTY LEASE NEEDS MEMBERS 1042 ACRES

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanHazazer

need 3 spots are you going to show property tomorrow if so we can meet you with check in hand Thanks Dan Hazazer 1-828-421-1616 (NC)

Brians

North Haralson county between highway 27 and highway 100. Almost 2 miles of river frontage on the Tallapoosa river. Lots of deer and turkey and fishing on the river. Good interior road system. We have clear cut, pines, and hardwoods in the creek and river bottoms. 15 members total. $800 per member.
Do you know if y’all will have any openings for next year

Stihl 064

North Haralson county between highway 27 and highway 100. Almost 2 miles of river frontage on the Tallapoosa river. Lots of deer and turkey and fishing on the river. Good interior road system. We have clear cut, pines, and hardwoods in the creek and river bottoms. 15 members total. $800 per member.
Interested

Mac

I am familiar with this club, my wife's first cousin is President "Tallapoosa River Boy"
He does not visit this site often and he put this thread on based on my advice. LOL
I visit daily and have been a member for over 30 years long before GON got involved.

Their membership is renewed in late spring so he will not know of opening until about the middle of May.

Mac

Just talked to President, He said, just freeze this thread until farther notice.
Basically until he knows if he will have any openings for 2020.

Thanks for the interest.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Just talked to President, He said, just freeze this thread until farther notice.
Basically until he knows if he will have any openings for 2020.

Thanks for the interest.
One of y’all PM me and I will open back up.
Thanks k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts