Hard worker looking

CrossCentered

Let me start with my background. I have 7 years law enforcement and counting. I have been to college (I have the equivalent of an associates degree in credit), and have certificates of credit in automotive, air craft structural technology, and Mig/ stick welding multiple positions. I am extremely reliable, punctual, professional, and honest. I have reliable transportation, and have solid references. I am looking to get out of law enforcement. I honestly don’t know what I am looking for, but I want Monday-Friday, dayshift, I can work nights and weekends on occasion, but family is #1. I have management experience. MUST make more than $40,000 and have benefits. I am open to just about any job, I also will have my CDL permit Wednesday of this week. I prefer within 1 hour drive of Warner Robins, BUT I will travel further for the right pay.

Big7

The Oracle
What County Are You In?
That's important when looking for a job on any internet site.

Big7

The Oracle
Warner Robins/ Houston County

Might be able to get some farm work down there to get some cash coming in.

There is a decent size plastic molding company there. I can't remember the name.

I'll text one of my old vendors that did some business there when she lived in Georgia. She may be able to give me some names.

Big7

The Oracle
Thought I posted this yesterday. Anyhooo.. My buddy said the name of the company in Warner Robbins is Sunbelt Plastics.

She also told me her contact is not there anymore. She moved back home to Virginia Beach a few years ago.

I just got the name of the place and no direct numbers. Just hit up HR. I've heard a lot of good things about that company.

Hope this helps..

j_seph

Have you checked Delta at the airport? Good money to be had

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Let me start with my background. I have 7 years law enforcement and counting.

Have you considered the fire department? Working 24/48(two days a week for 2 weeks and three days on the third week) gives you a lot of spare time to hunt or start a side business.

Stroker

Embraer at the Macon airport on 247 is hiring structural mechanics direct, or contact Strom Aviation for contract positions. How much hands on aircraft structural experience do you have?

CrossCentered

Have you checked Delta at the airport? Good money to be had
Have you considered the fire department? Working 24/48(two days a week for 2 weeks and three days on the third week) gives you a lot of spare time to hunt or start a side business.
Embraer at the Macon airport on 247 is hiring structural mechanics direct, or contact Strom Aviation for contract positions. How much hands on aircraft structural experience do you have?
. Jseph I have not, that is a long drive. Money would have to be GREAT. Jiminbogart I have thought about it before, but the places that would pay what I need are high competition, without any fire or emt I just an application in the stack. Stroker I have done the blue prints class and a couple of the layouts/ riveting class. BUT it has BEEN YEARS!!!

BeerThirty

I know a great Christian guy who has a growing automotive shop in Tyrone, GA. He shop specializes in performance upgrades (lift kits, suspensions, engine upgrades, etc...). He is always looking for good help but this is probably way further than you want to go.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Jiminbogart I have thought about it before, but the places that would pay what I need are high competition, without any fire or emt I just an application in the stack.

Pm coming your way. You're about to get some of jiminbogart's secret sauce.

Big7

The Oracle
He said 40,000 plus benefits or forget it.
Crickets...

That don't sound like much money to me.

OP.. I'd try to get with a smaller company and chase the money..

Or... Don't worry much about "top dollar" and try to find the hours you want with good benifits.

Hope you are successful in your job search.

Stroker

The certificates of credit he mentions are just about worthless with out some hands one work experience. For Robins or any federal job position the normal hiring the order for a person with one years experience is usually veterans, women of color, men of color, white females, and then white males. Civilians with no experience are at the bottom of the ladder unless you have a high ranking sponsor. 40K with benefits and no experience is close to unrealistic in the Macon/Warner Robins job market. The CDL license is going to be his best option for the wages he seeks but his family life will likely suffer.