Harris county

Looking for information on the Harris county sportsman club. I have a place on Hamilton pleasant grove road and was wondering if they were a club and if they had any spots available for this season or next? Can call or text me at 8505016328

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
If you are talking about Rocky Branch that's on the same road they used to be a club but from what I understand Moultrie came in and took over the lease last yr or yr before and it's not a open club membership anymore. Sounds like you're in a great spot though. Some big bucks in that area.

Yes that is the property. My family has lived in Harris county in pine mountain for 10 generations and I have grown up hunting the area. Very nice land that is well manage surrounds are 110 acres. I knew Moultrie took it over I just was hoping they are taking members still

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
What did they do jack the price up or just not let anybody renew ?

Moultrie was brought in on the property as members then took over the place and the other members were outed. No you're not stirring the pot folks just don't talk about what happened I guess. As stated it is a beautiful place. My father and I hunted it several years ago with some great folks and seen some nice deer. No doubt if your in that area you are in a good spot. I'm back down on the other end near Realtree now since leaving the club.

Yeah finding anything to lease or join in Harris county is tough. When something comes up it it is gone the same day. My question was answered and I thank you guys for it. It would just be nice to join that club being that I’m less then a mile from the start of it all....