Harsin gets his first win at Auburn

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
A good place to go and “hide”.

Guth: UGA and Clemson don’t belong in the top 10.
AP: Same team voted the Buckeyes into the top 5.
Guth: You guys are Morons. How could you vote them into the top 5.
AP: well, sorry Guth… They were the only teams that played a “real” game..
Your still in here yappin? Next thing you know you’ll be quoting you own posts.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Your still in here yappin? Next thing you know you’ll be quoting you own posts.
What I’ll never do is…

Quote you saying UGA has lost to Ohio State…

But hey… you showed Minnesota who was Boss! You sound like a Barner.. we looked great against Akron.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
What I’ll never do is…

Quote you saying UGA has lost to Ohio State…

But hey… you showed Minnesota who was Boss! You sound like a Barner.. we looked great against Akron.
When UGA loses to tOSU I suspect you will be MIA. there won’t be enough crow for you to eat.

Browning Slayer

When UGA loses to tOSU I suspect you will be MIA. there won’t be enough crow for you to eat.
Says the guy that “says” UGA and Clemson shouldn’t be a top 10 team...

Yeah... your guesses are just one thing.... your “guess”..

Browning Slayer

Here’s a fact... Not a “guess”...

Guth and his Big homies will keep telling us how great competition is on the Minnesota Golden Gopher football trail..

Hey Guth, tell us more about “quality” wins...:rofl:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I'm liking our new couch and I was glad to see the Tigers play a disciplined, well executed game. It's easy to be sloppy in a season opener under a new coaching staff. Congrats to Coach Harsin for getting that first win under his belt. Now another week to work hard and get better.
Great win , I hope he turns out to be a great coach ! I actually enjoy watching Au/ Al game every year . I’m happy to see either one of them lose , but I pull for Auburn

weagle

From what I have seen and from speaking with the folks i know who are close to the day to day operations, he's going to do well at Auburn. Every new coach we have had since Coach Dye has won either an SEC or National Championship or had an undefeated season within the first 3 years. I'm impressed with Harsin so far. We are going to surprise some folks.

Last edited:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Great win , I hope he turns out to be a great coach ! I actually enjoy watching Au/ Al game every year . I’m happy to see either one of them lose , but I pull for Auburn
:waggingfinger:

Boo! hiss!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Slayer and Guth are fun to watch aren't they?:bounce:

And this is an Auburn thread. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Browning Slayer

From what I have seen and from speaking with the folks i know who are close to the day to day operations, he's going to do well at Auburn. Every new coach we have had since Coach Dye has won either an SEC or National Championship or had an undefeated season within the first 3 years. I'm impressed with Harsin so far. We are going to surprise some folks.
Auburn’s not going to surprise the 2 teams they want to. UGA and Bama will beat you, again.

Browning Slayer

Bold talk coming from the Barners new coach.. BAMA and UGA has been put on notice...:rofl:
E-mhopTX0AAV_xF.jpg

Browning Slayer

I'm liking our new couch and I was glad to see the Tigers play a disciplined, well executed game. It's easy to be sloppy in a season opener under a new coaching staff. Congrats to Coach Harsin for getting that first win under his belt. Now another week to work hard and get better.
How’s he looking now... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: