Has Tebow's Day Finally Come?

Gator89

As much as I would enjoy seeing Timmy play in the big leagues, I do not expect it to actually happen. But, when he does occasionally connect with a pitch, he gets folks excited.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I would like to see him make it. Dont think the odds are good for that happening, but I would like to see it.

Same here. He is a much maligned good guy. He's prolly not starter material but he might make a good bench/pinch hit player.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Me too,,,,he deserves it,,,,
Deserves????

No one deserves anything. He needs to earn it like everyone else.

Browning Slayer

Like the Dawgs,,,,? ? ? ?
I think you have us confused with Bama and Auburn. They are the ones that claim Natty’s no one else recognizes.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Could you guys get as far as he did?,,,,just saying,,,,

Did one do the most with their potential, takes some honest reflection.
I would be comfortable saying that many have done more than him in their chosen career. Where did one start at, what opportunity did one have, where did they end up at. Much more a measure of success to me than fame.

Browning Slayer

Could you guys get as far as he did?,,,,just saying,,,,
So because he can get farther than us we should give him a participation trophy?

BornToHuntAndFish

Sent a similar Tebow news item to family TT & baseball fans yesterday. It would be good for baseball & the Mets if Tebow made it to the majors, but he has a very long ways to go before he earns it after past baseball injuries shortened his seasons in recent years. He has lots of us Tebow fans pulling for him.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I think you have us confused with Bama and Auburn. They are the ones that claim Natty’s no one else recognizes.

Nah,we can give four of them back and still be proud. The DAWGs did that it would be a negative number.

Latest posts