Have people bumped their head

ClemsonRangers

we used to abuse broncos as teens

would have kept them if we knew folks were going to go bonkers

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
We were lucky when we picked up our used 2019 Mazda CX 5 before things went completely crazy.

Redbow

I have always heard things that go up have to come down. I don't know when that will be with car and truck prices but time will tell. I will pass on all vehicles at the present time.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Lets Go Brandon.

That's all I got for ya Sinclair. Wish I had more but the rules of the board prohibit it.

Geffellz18

I’ve seen a couple and I’ll pass. Of all of the awesome concepts that were floating out there for the past few years, the production model is a big miss IMO…..add in the multitude of issues they are already having with them, it’s a HARD pass.
Pre Mid-70’s, I’m all about em’. Even like the final OBS ones-Always wanted one when I was younger

transfixer

I always wanted a early 70's Bronco, but they were really too small for my needs,, I did own a 89 Bronco which I really loved , until I wore it out,, I know enough about the new offerings to stay far, far away from ANYTHING coming out of Detroit now ,,,

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I was going to buy my wife one oif the new Broncos.

I think I'll just restore one of my first gens for her instead. It will be cheaper, better and more valuable. Cooler too.