Have people bumped their head

Dr. Strangelove

Its listed in Asheville NC......That's a really big part of the problem...

I'm from there, well Hendersonville, actually. It's sad what has happened up there. They've priced most of the locals out these days.

LTZ25

I saw one of the big ones at a dealership today and I'm just not impressed . I wouldn't give list price much less 50 grand over . I also saw the new Jeep rubicon my sons friend traded in to get his new Bronco , I'd rather have the jeep . He paid $65,000.00
for jeep and traded it in with 1500 miles , ford dealer wants $59.000.00 for jeep .

Lukikus2

Well now. It seems lease cars are worth more than the payoff now. Cha Ching. Vehicle profits rising faster than homes now.

sinclair1

Well now. It seems lease cars are worth more than the payoff now. Cha Ching. Vehicle profits rising faster than homes now.
Yep, our new car went up as soon as we drove it off the lot. Used is more. It’s the old bird in the hand reasoning. You can buy new cheaper but no one wants to wait 8 months on a special order. Except sickos who hate regular spec cars and love special orders. :rofl:

Lukikus2

I'm from there, well Hendersonville, actually. It's sad what has happened up there. They've priced most of the locals out these days.

I played basketball against you farm boys in the late 70's. Don't even remember if we won. Hurt for three days after. A technical wasn't thrown unless a fist was :ROFLMAO:

True story. Best part. The team and the cheerleaders road on the same bus.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
To answer the OP question—Yes. They’re even painting brick houses white to look like trailers in a trailer park too